Celebrity hairstylist Ryan Richman channeled old Hollywood glamour when creating the sophisticated waves “Modern Family” actress Sarah Hyland wore to balance her bold look for the 69 th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. And John Paul Mitchell Systems® was the products of his choice!
Ryan’s must-haves for styling Sarah:
- Before blow-drying, set hair with a deep side part and apply Sugar Cream styling cream to damp hair for a sleek, controlled style.
- Using a large boar bristle round brush, dry 1-inch sections of hair with the Express Ion Dry®+ .
- On the heavy side of the part, curl hair towards the face in a uniform direction, wrapping hair around the barrel of Express Gold® Curl Marcel Iron to create loose, glam waves.
- Brush hair out with the Classic Dressing Brush .
- Finish the look and lock it in place with the flexible hold of Sugar Confection hairspray.
For more ideas on how to style your strands, click here.